header

comics, art, and other stuff. by troy kealley

Monday, June 28, 2010

Supanova... supa-worn-out!

A big thanks to everyone who stopped by the table for a chat or to buy our stuff - it was good to clear a lot of the old radioTAK and Local Act comics to make way for new material. Trust me if you grabbed the early bundles you definately got a bargain as they were well under cost!

By ridiculously lousy planning I forgot the camera both days, and both my helpers helpfully brought cameras with flat batteries! Oh well I'll scrounge the facebooks for the photos - coming as 'The Comedian' mean I was IN a lot of photos, so I'm sure they'll turn up somewhere!

GGPE made it to the table after a marathon effort - hopefully those who picked up a copy can appreciate the sleep deprevation that went it it!!

If you're here because you grabbed a flyer - or my hastily made 'business card' from the first day - here's some links I promised:
The 24 hour Challenge - http://comikaze24.com
My WebComics (for now) - http://www.comicspace.com/radiotak

More info online soon as I catch up on sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment